First-cycle (engineer) studies, full-time studies Studies at Power Engineering prepare students for efficient energy use, with help of energy sour ces, perform energy audits, risk management in energy.
Skills and knowledge of graduates:
- energy technologies, environmental generation, transmission and distribution,
- ecological energy production, transmission and distribution,
- technical thermodynamics, thermal engineering, use of modern energetic machines,
- environmental protection, exhaust gas purification,
- use of renewable energy sources,
- diagnostics and exploitation of energy devices,
- cogeneration systems and energy management,
- metrology electrical and non-electrical quantities.