Recruitment stages for BSc studies:
- Registering the applicant in the System of Internet Registration of Rzeszów University of Technology (SIR) and paying the application fee (in case of Architecture the applicants have to take an exam in construction and artistic skills).
- Submitting the documents to the Admissions Committee which verifies them
- Announcing the lists of applicants qualified for the enrolment process. Candidates from the list receive the information to send the required documents via email and via the System of Internet Registration of Rzeszów University of Technology.
- Announcing the list of accepted candidates and candidates qualified for studies from the reserve list.
- Submitting the documents to the Admissions Committee by the candidates qualified for studies from the reserve list and waiting for the verification.
- Announcing the list of accepted candidates from the reserve list
- Receiving decisions and notifications
- Possibility to lodge the appeals
- Handling the appeals
Candidates undertaking the studies:
- go through the recruitment proceedings,
- are obliged to register in the online university system (SIR) and submit the required documents within the deadline.
The Inter-faculty Recruitment Committee will determine the rules for converting grades from the subjects taken into account during the recruitment. A candidate is accepted only after fulfilling all the criteria.
The documents to be provided:
- The personal data form (PODANIE SIR) printed from the Internet Recruitment System and signed by the candidate.
- An original secondary school certificate with an apostille or authenticated by a notary, together with its translation confirmed by a sworn translator or the consul of the Republic of Poland in the country where it was issued or any other document received abroad entitled to apply for the studies.
In the case of a secondary school certificate which according to the law in effect is subjected to acknowledgement – a written decision of a superintendent of schools relevant to the place of a candidate’s dwelling. If it is out of the territory of the Republic of Poland – a superintendent of schools relevant to the main office of the university which the candidate applies to (regulated by the Ministry of National Education’s decree as of 25th March 2015 about recognition of certificates issued abroad).
Confirmation of foreign education or qualifications for further education:
- Kuratorium Oświaty: https://ko.rzeszow.pl/bip/55/uznawanie-wyksztalcenia-uzyskanego-za-granica/
- Ministerstwo Edukacji i Nauki https://www.gov.pl/web/edukacja-i-nauka/recognition-of-foreign-school-certificates-and-diplomas-in-poland
- A photo uploaded in PODANIE SIR.
- A passport (for review).
- A visa, residence card or any other document allowing for a stay in Poland.,
- A medical certificate.
- An insurance policy covering accident insurance and reimbursement of medical expenses.
- [Studies in Polish] A document confirming Polish language knowledge level B2 (a certificate of completing a one-year preparatory course).
[Studies in English] A document confirming English language knowledge level B2.
- A declaration of an exemption from fees for education (if applicable).
- A declaration of the validity of the provided data.
Candidates submit the documents in person to the Inter-faculty Recruitment Committee within the deadline determined in the recruitment schedule.